The Inside Sales Director will accelerate our sales efforts and growth within the North American marketplace. The successful candidate will be charged with building and closing a commercial book of business within a specified geographic territory while supporting our field sales team through strategic and enterprise transactions as required. They’ll call on commercial clients from diverse industries including Professional Services (Accounting, Consulting, Engineering and Legal), Technology, Telecommunications and Financial Services.
An ideal candidate will bring at least 3 years of solution selling experience with SaaS enterprise technologies. Perfect backgrounds would include CRM, marketing automation, and sales enablement or ERP. Of course, the candidate would have a track record of consistently crushing quota however we’d also look for:
- A proven ability to sell to and above the Director level to Sales/Bus Dev, Sales Ops, IT and Marketing.
- Experience building and managing your own book of business through inbound, outbound cold calls, a network, events, referrals etc…
- Experience in identifying and working with key partners to drive success within the territory
- Ability to work in fast paced environments
- Willingness to travel to client sites as required
- Experience using CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual SQL (lead) targets
- Cold calling, lead qualification, client presentations, and product demonstrations
- Support field sales efforts with names clients (as required)
- Qualify and convert sourced and inbound leads
- Utilize CRM to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and effectively manage deals from qualification to closure.
- Travel for client visits (as required) and conferences/trade shows
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and product features
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the Introhive platform
- Work collaboratively with the sales, lead generation and marketing teams
- Limited travel may be required
- Other duties as required
Skills & Experience
- Drive and passion for business development, marketing and relationship building
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B sales, business development or BDR functions
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong demo and presentation skills
- Comfortable talking to high-level executives on the phone and via online correspondence
- Must be able to work in both autonomous and collaborative environments
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, developing the role as things change with the business
- Flexibility in working hours
- Knowledge of tools such as CRM and Marketing Automation
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field of study, or equivalent combination of experience and/or education
Founded in 2012, Introhive is the fastest growing enterprise relationship management (ERM) solution in the market, recently recognized as a top 10 fastest growing technology company in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Awards.
Introhive is an AI powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues, employee productivity and to improve customer experience management.
Introhive has quickly grown to 230+ employees with 10 global office locations, supporting customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia. Built for scalability and security, the platform has the single largest ERM customer deployment in the world with over 100,000 users across 90+ different countries.