The Inside Sales Director will accelerate our sales efforts and growth within the North American marketplace. The successful candidate will be charged with building and closing a commercial book of business within a specified geographic territory while supporting our field sales team through strategic and enterprise transactions as required. They’ll call on commercial clients from diverse industries including Professional Services (Accounting, Consulting, Engineering and Legal), Technology, Telecommunications and Financial Services.
An ideal candidate will bring at least 3 years of solution selling experience with SaaS enterprise technologies. Perfect backgrounds would include CRM, marketing automation, and sales enablement or ERP. Of course, the candidate would have a track record of consistently crushing quota however we’d also look for:
- A proven ability to sell to and above the Director level to Sales/Bus Dev, Sales Ops, IT and Marketing.
- Experience building and managing your own book of business through inbound, outbound cold calls, a network, events, referrals etc…
- Experience in identifying and working with key partners to drive success within the territory
- Ability to work in fast paced environments
- Willingness to travel to client sites as required
- Experience using CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual SQL (lead) targets
- Cold calling, lead qualification, client presentations, and product demonstrations
- Support field sales efforts with names clients (as required)
- Qualify and convert sourced and inbound leads
- Utilize CRM to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and effectively manage deals from qualification to closure.
- Travel for client visits (as required) and conferences/trade shows
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and product features
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the Introhive platform
- Work collaboratively with the sales, lead generation and marketing teams
- Limited travel may be required
- Other duties as required
- Drive and passion for business development, marketing and relationship building
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B sales, business development or BDR functions
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong research skills
- Strong demo and presentation skills
- Comfortable talking to high-level executives on the phone and via online correspondence
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn
- Must be able to work in both autonomous and collaborative environments
- Must be highly organized and work well with priority changes and/or pressure
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, developing the role as things change with the business
- Must be capable of self-guided learning to solve problems when necessary
- Flexibility in working hours
- Positive attitude and the desire to deliver exceptional results
- Knowledge of tools such as CRM and Marketing Automation
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field of study, or equivalent combination of experience and/or education
A little bit about us
Introhive is a relationship analytics platform. By analyzing the connections in a company, we create an enterprise-wide view of relationships with customers and prospects. Customers use this to improve sales and marketing for reps, managers and executives.
Here's how we help companies
Sales: Find introductions and gather account intelligence through relationships that already exist in your company. Close deals faster.
Management: Measure and report on relationship activity and strength in accounts, reps and territories. Make data driven decisions.
Retention: Track relationship strength, activity and trends with accounts and highlight problems automatically.
Marketing: Score and prioritize leads and segment marketing lists based on existing relationships. Create better targeted campaigns.
We are a venture-funded company with investors that include Build Ventures, GAP CIT, Fortify, Growthworks, NBIF and Salesforce.com. The company was founded in 2012.